The Parish Council year runs from 1st April to 31st March. The Parish Council is subject to an Internal Audit and a limited External Audit.
FINAL ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT FOR 2019/20
Public notice (please note that it was not possible to publish this notice within the prescribed timescale)
The analysis of variances is not available.
BUDGET FOR 2021/22
The budget for 2021/22 was agreed by Councillors on 12 January.
The Smaller Authorities (Transparency Requirements) (England) Regulations 2015 provide that such authorities must publish information in the manner and form and on the occasions specified. Staunton Coleford Parish Council’s turnover is less than £25000, thus these regulations apply.
- Draft minutes of formal meetings no later than 1 month after the meeting. These are on our Agenda and Minutes page.
- Full agendas for formal meetings not less than 3 clear days before the meeting. These are on our Agendas and Minutes page.
- Details of every item of spending of £100 or more showing the date, purpose and amount. These are detailed in the minutes of each meeting – see our Agenda and Minutes page.
- End of year accounts as per the Annual Return. See above.
- The Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR). See above.
- Bank reconciliation statement – as at 28 Feb 2021
- Internal audit report. See above.
- Names of Councillors, their responsibilities and which committees and outside bodies they are appointed to by the Parish Council. These are detailed in our “Councillors” page.
- Asset register.